• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR250 notes and questions

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Love the boat but..............
1.pull snap out of carpet mat and snap pulled out of fiberglass. Hand screwed it back but what can i use to glue it permanent?
2. yes the boat did have a few blemishes as others has stated in other notes of quaility but going to live with them and fix at the end of year at my costs since i don't trust dealers.
3. Captain seat the arm is on backwards and does not work and going to hit up Dealer.
4. Just a note the YAMAHA letters in the rear of the swim deck slid off first time in the water. lol
5. After putting the boat in the wet slip over the weekend noticed the trailer bunks of the brand new trailer look worn?? two long 1/4 inch wide stripes 35 inches long where the carpet is gone? Thinking about replacing myself since dont trust anyone to take boat off other than myself to replace carpet? What is the best carpet i can use? Frustrating. I did replace the roller thanks to this site.
7. What place is best to order replacement parts on our yamaha boats? Any discounts?
6. Love the boat
Thanks for any advice in advance!

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Anyone have worn looking bunks on a brand new boat? Also any recommendations on where to order yamaha parts in the future?