• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

oil change kit

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
What is the kit number for 2022 Ar250?

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I think it’s this one. Click on “Read Full Description” in this ad and see what you think.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Not that I don't want to support jetboatpilot, I purchase my kit from the dealer I would take my boat to for service (minus oil change i do that myself). I figure they see my face at least once a year, if the day comes and shit hits the fan and I need there help, I am not a complete stranger. It might be a false sense of security but it can't hurt.

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I agree, Jetboatpilot. I would have sent that link but it wasn’t jumping out to me on their site which kit he needed.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What is the kit number for 2022 Ar250?
Those kits can come with or without the plugs. Just understand that you have the same 1.8ltr engine as all the other boats with NA 1.8ltr engines and the kit will be identical. The ones that are different are the older MR1 kits or the TR1 kits.

Last edited:

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Those kits can come with or without the plugs. Just understand that you have the same 1.8ltr engine as all the other boats with NA 1.8ltr engines and the kit will be identical. The ones that are different are the older MR1 kits or the TR1 kits.
Thanks

Chief fan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Just ordered through Jetboat pilot! Thanks for the comments guys

greg10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I'm getting ready to do my oil change for the 10hr service. There area few youtube videos, is there a comprehenisve guide here somewhere?