• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Price help 2018 212x

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found a 2018 212x for sale. Asking 53k has 220 hours on the engine.

thoughts? What would be a good offer? Minor cosmetic damage on the front inside and the sound bar beat up a little

thanks

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

thoughts? What would be a good offer? Minor cosmetic damage on the front inside and the sound bar beat up a little

thanks
Keep in mind an old 212X does not have everything a new one has. I would buy a a new 212S first and add a few things. 220 hours for 53 is too high in my opinion.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I don't think its two far off, NADA puts it at 51,000. Hopefully it has the red tower, I've never been a fan of green 😁

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

thanks
If there's damage to the inside and the sound bar that would indicate to me that they probably didn't pay much attention to the unseen maintenance of the drive system.