• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Proud owner of a new AR220

Rolltidesc13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am a proud owner of a new 2023 AR220. We picked up our boat in August of '23. I am a former owner of an I/O boat. I must ask, Has anyone had issues with warranty work being done in a timely manner. I am being told by the dealer, "We are waiting on parts." Is this a dealer issue or a Yamaha issue?

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Its a Yamaha issue. Has been the norm since Covid.

Nice boat!

Rolltidesc13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice ride!

What are the parts the dealer is waiting on?
Wireless charger on the port side (never worked discovered the issue during the test drive), and a replacement hatch for the head compartment. It was mounted incorrectly causing it to bow out near the bottom. Other issues were repaired by the dealer.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, that's a nice looking boat, congratulations,

unfortunately it can be both a dealer and yamaha problem especially since covid as mentioned above,

what dealer are you using ?

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wireless charger on the port side (never worked discovered the issue during the test drive), and a replacement hatch for the head compartment. It was mounted incorrectly causing it to bow out near the bottom. Other issues were repaired by the dealer.
I had the same issue with my port side charger on mine as well. It wound up being just the wireless charging base wasn’t screwed into the fiberglass properly underneath the charging pad. I just fixed it myself and have had no other issues with mine.

I hope they get it all repaired for you in a timely manner.

Rolltidesc13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had the same issue with my port side charger on mine as well. It wound up being just the wireless charging base wasn’t screwed into the fiberglass properly underneath the charging pad. I just fixed it myself and have had no other issues with mine.

I hope they get it all repaired for you in a timely manner.
Well, I tried your suggestion. The portside wireless charger works now! Thank you for letting me know how you addressed the issue. I informed the dealer and they have made notes of it incase this happens to another boat.