• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab fault code P0335 show on the panel display no engine light yet.

Barry165G

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
the boat 2weeks ago Started right up on the trailer fine, I haven't used for this season.then I extract all the old fuel left the tank quite empty and put in 3 new spark plugs, all the sudden it crank but engine wont fire up then I notice a faulty code on panel P0335 any idea? TIA

Barry165G

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length

Joatmon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 SE
Boat Length
the next day i refuel the tank to max, start the engine the fault code disappear.... is there a memu i can pull up the fault code? or if the fault code is trigger i will pop up on screen every time i start the boat? because i don't see the code on screen any more.....
I just search Google for the fault codes. The one you had is associated with the ignition coil. Very odd fueling would reset the fault unless the coil fault is sporadic and cleared itself. I would be concerned of being stranded on the water. You may want to see the cost and difficulty of replacing the coil to see if the issue goes away and reduce the frustration of being stranded. I had an issue with an O2 sensor faulting and clearing. It wasn’t a fault that would leave me stranded but I changed and had no further issues. You can also buy software and connect a laptop to read the codes and interpret the issue.