• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2017 Yamaha AR190 - Greer, SC - $31,499

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2017 AR190 with 148 hours, galvanized trailer with spare tire, CE Smith trailer guides, BoatBuckle retractable tiedowns, upgraded Seadeck on transom and swim platform, Seadeck added to bow and bow boarding points, 2nd battery(batteries have been pulled and are on tender), upgraded Kenwood speakers, radio remote installed at transom for control while enjoying the water or relaxing on the swim platform area, Garmin GPS added to keep up with where you are, Stolz bow roller installed on trailer, all maintenance performed at recommended intervals and by the original dealer in Greenville, SC. I am 2nd owner and I purchased it with 41 hours on it in Sept 2019. Original owner is a local firefighter and he had to let it go. It has been always keep inside and has only seen freshwater in SC lakes. Wakeboarding is fun with it....cruising is fun with it....enjoying the water is fun with it, pulling a Super Mabel is fun with it....everything is fun with this boat! I am selling because I purchased a 2020 AR210 to have even more fun! I have more people wanting to go out with us and so I decided to get a little larger boat. Looking for serious buyers...I can arrange for visits and test rides for any serious buyers looking to purchase.

Attachments

Last edited: