• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX192 Mods, Including Tower ...pics!

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Figured I'd share what I did did to our 2015 SX192.

Monster Tower; Mounted on the side to get tower level so bimini covers what factory bimini did. Bonus if this aside from looking good, is the factory mooring cover still works & does not pool water. It doesn't look great, but at least it is functional.

Wet Sounds System; Icon 8 Tower speakers, new in boats. 10" free air sub & an amp.

New Head Unit; Located to the helm. The factory clarion was a hassle where it was and blue tooth connectivity was not great. Moved switches & ket to under helm on the starboard side.

Converted to AR seating; This game us more room in the boat and we find a better layout. Could not get a 2015 seat for this, so had to settle for a 2014. Does not match, but close enough.

Gatorstep Floor Kit. This is I feel came out great & much better than the old Hydro Turf that was on the back end.

Attachments

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Man..... that looks great! Looks like the tower can fold down.

I had a'14 SX192 and kept it in the garage and never considered doing a tower... but that looks much nicer than the straight bimini top.

Very nice work!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Very nice. When I was looking at mine, I went the opposite as I wanted the passenger captains chair for my wife so I went with the SX opposed to the AR. I have to say the tower addition looks fantastic. I see palm trees in the background, so I’m guessing somewhere in Florida?

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very nice. When I was looking at mine, I went the opposite as I wanted the passenger captains chair for my wife so I went with the SX opposed to the AR. I have to say the tower addition looks fantastic. I see palm trees in the background, so I’m guessing somewhere in Florida?

Thank you! yes sir, Bonita Springs!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I had my 275SD down at Barefoot Beach on Friday and Saturday!
Mine partially sank 2 weeks ago at Egmont Key lol. Glad the water is warm for all of us.

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had my 275SD down at Barefoot Beach on Friday and Saturday!
Sweet! My neighborhood is back behind there on the north side. I come out at Wiggin's Pass all the time!

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Sweet! My neighborhood is back behind there on the north side. I come out at Wiggin's Pass all the time!
I probably have driven by your neighborhood on the way to Barefoot or Wiggins over the years.

I live in Tarpon Point Marina but have the boat rack-stored at Deep Lagoon in Ft Myers. We like taking the boat down at Barefoot / Wiggins and over to the Sanibel Lighthouse beach.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you!

Attachments

LKMSurfing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I probably have driven by your neighborhood on the way to Barefoot or Wiggins over the years.

I live in Tarpon Point Marina but have the boat rack-stored at Deep Lagoon in Ft Myers. We like taking the boat down at Barefoot / Wiggins and over to the Sanibel Lighthouse beach.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you!
Will keep an eye out! I am either in the Yammie, or the Surf boat!

Attachments