• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sx210 water flow monitoring

Hux2012

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there an off the shelf flow indicator that you can get for monitoring the cooling water for the 2022 SX210? Last week hit a patch of weeds and plugged port engine didn't notice till overheat alarm and want to prevent this from happening. I did order a shop manual for the boat to see if there is a test port I could tap. Or just buy something I could just add to the output to give a gallon/hour guage I could read would be nice too.

Hux2012

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found a unit on Amazon that will work with only min modification to the system and yout boat.20220723_131339.jpg