• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Table and leg from newer model boat

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Picked up my 2017 242xe used last year and the previous owner didn't need the table and gave it to the dealer . Its been on back order for 6 months

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Mine has been on order with them for 6 months it’s the table that’s back ordered . @JetBoatPilot has them listed on his site as well I emailed them waiting for a response

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If Yamaha is back ordered then so are we.

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got a leg in a week and a table bracket in a couple of weeks... You could always get a different table and just mount it to the bracket? The bracket is under $25, so at least you'd have something until the table finally showed up.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’d love to put a table in the bow for the kids to eat at. Looked around at some Garelick tables and mounts, but can’t decide whether they are the same size. I would want them interchangeable. Although, oval shaped table top is fine vs my stock rectangle.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’d love to put a table in the bow for the kids to eat at. Looked around at some Garelick tables and mounts, but can’t decide whether they are the same size. I would want them interchangeable. Although, oval shaped table top is fine vs my stock rectangle.
I was thinking just reinforce the side with cutting board or treated plywood and run the bolts for the mount through that.

Recoveringfiberglassaddic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

^^I've done a handful of these for wakeboats. Nice product and easy install. If you are a handy guy you can cut and router your own top and even get some stainless cupholders and have a nicer faux teak looking top.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

^^I've done a handful of these for wakeboats. Nice product and easy install. If you are a handy guy you can cut and router your own top and even get some stainless cupholders and have a nicer faux teak looking top.
This is just what I’ve been looking at (although a slightly better price than I had seen previously). I guess my question is whether or not the table leg would be interchangeable with the stock mount brackets if i wanted to use the swim deck mount and the cabin mount?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Recoveringfiberglassaddic is that acrylic table bright white ? I have seen some that shape in the past and they come in off white

I really like the stock table with the sea deck mounted on it

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

If yalls factory mount looks like the one above then I'd say yes. If not then it is likely a TACO marine table. Those are the two most common side mount tables I know of. I cant honestly remeber if they are bright white or off white. If you Google that setup theres a couple options for the table top. You can get it in teak for stupid $

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

If yalls factory mount looks like the one above then I'd say yes. If not then it is likely a TACO marine table. Those are the two most common side mount tables I know of. I cant honestly remeber if they are bright white or off white. If you Google that setup theres a couple options for the table top. You can get it in teak for stupid $
It does look exactly like that. I just thought I read somewhere that there were different dimensions. I guess I’m just afraid Yamaha oem’d some nonstandard size to force you to buy their specific version. I may talk to the wife and see if she’ll clear the expense for an experiment.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It might be the case, but I would find it really odd and counterproductive to source a custom cast part just to keep it proprietary, but stranger things have happened.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The table is on its way finally shipped from Yamaha they said I was the first of a few that were on back order

galonuscct

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I'm fairly certain the table tops are universal fits with many other manufacturers. If you can snag the base you should be able to find a relatively nice table on eBay.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The table kit is installed
The table top had a sticker maybe some one can source it directly
Jet technologies Inc
9649-kit F3F-U4811-00
Cock pit table w/ ss cup holders
And black backer min 200
Order # 145231 6/10/19

Table leg model 75342-38 Garelick
SS side mount table leg
45.00056, 2 Deg sys

Hopefully this info can help if anyone tries to source the items individually

I removed the the Garelick mount that was on the port side seat to cover the old remote control hole on the swim deck . When the table is mounted with the pole in that location it looks nice and level but with the new mount that looks identical set up in the cabin area the table sits very un level . I put plastic washers under the mount so it’s aligned better . Has anyone else noticed the table being out of level from one position to the other swim deck to cabin ? And the plate is mounted with the thick part of the backer at the bottom

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you get the mount from Yamaha? My table is level both on the swim platform and also mounted to the port rear seat.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes it was the Yamaha table kit link below. Unless there was a shim installed it sits unlevel in the cabin area mount maybe that's why the previous owner gave the table back to the dealer the bracket could have been installed improperly . The swim deck mount area has more of an angle and I didn't see any other shim plates available from Gaerlick . The shim plate is the piece with the cross in the photo below it has a tapered shape it can only go one way or it would be even more tilted. They are both identical the one that was moved and the one that came with the table kit. A few washers and its good now shimmed about 3/16'' on the two bottom bolts

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Weird. My table is level both in the cabin and the swim platform. I ordered this spacer: Yamaha F3F-U471E-00-00 - Spacer 1 : Yamaha Sports Plaza for when I put a bracket on the port side of the swim platform. I'll be at my boat tomorrow; I'll try and remember and bring the spacer along and compare it to what's there. The part I link to above is the only spacer listed for my 2017 AR240.

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Checked the mounts on my AR240 today. Both locations had a spacer identical to the new one I ordered. Both locations the table is level. Sorry I couldn't be of more help...