• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Texoma July 23, 2016

It will officially be a day trip for us.
The kiddo has cheer on Sunday.

It will officially be a day trip for us.
The kiddo has cheer on Sunday.

We will be out Fri afternoon. Don't know if that would work for you.

@SemperFi
We have a condo across from Tanglewood and use Highport. Cousin has a cruiser on K and Pearce is on U. We will be out this weekend near Treasure most likely. Stop by!

@jawsf16, own the first house on the left past the tennis courts, scrambling to get hitch on Lexus and pick the new SX192 up on Saturday, hope to make the lake by Sunday.:winkingthumbsup"

@jawsf16, own the first house on the left past the tennis courts, scrambling to get hitch on Lexus and pick the new SX192 up on Saturday, hope to make the lake by Sunday.:winkingthumbsup"

oh man, right next door! we have a few Yamahas up at Highport. I'll send you a conversation with my cell. Text me when you make it out if you need anything, but I understand if you want to get familiar with your new boat vs meeting up.

We'll be up this weekend too! Might go out tonight if we get there early enough and after we go to the fuel dock to pump out (we have a cruiser). We'll definitely be out at Treasure whenever we do go out this weekend.

Howdy, seems like a lot of you know each other. Been living at Texoma for 4 years or so. Had a house in Tanglewood within walking of Highport (up for sale) with a new home near Eisenhower If a crust OL Marine who jumped out of 1 too many perfectly good airplanes is welcome would enjoy providing a round (as long as you like my Uncle Jack). Old boat was a Chaparral 270 kept at N Dock at Highport. Like jerky too!
@SemperFi Feel free to bring who ever and what ever boat, or boats, this is an open group, anyone who who has a boat is friends of ours.......... thanks again for your service. Now as for the jerkey please do not have any, I can't have anymore people coming to my boat all bent out of shape, all twisted up looking for a fix, but that's up to you! LOL

If I can get the time off, it would be great to join in!

Be nice if you can make it, and... maybe some of your Guacamole could make the trip too!

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the board. If I can get my trailer fixed then I will be in! What's the plan in lodging? Brian

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the board. If I can get my trailer fixed then I will be in! What's the plan in lodging? Brian

Hope you can get it fixed by the meet. The lodging is a free for all. Some are staying in cruisers @PEARCE . some are by high port. And some are at buncombe.

Shall we discuss a meeting spot on the Islands? It's only a month away. Who goes out early? We need to keep in mind @PEARCE with his cruiser.

I need chest deep water standing at the stern. Where we usually go at Treasure our stern is about 10 feet from the shore. It drops quick! :)

I need chest deep water standing at the stern. Where we usually go at Treasure our stern is about 10 feet from the shore. It drops quick! :)
@PEARCE ya need to post a pic of that new to you boat, so i know what im looking for. If you go out and set up friday im sure thats where we can all meet.

Hey I know you! You definitely better make it up there Brian. We had a mini impromptu meet up this weekend with @PEARCE @Jebinok and @farrelltravis (how many jetboaters does it take to beach a cruiser??) for Pearce's 40th b-day.

Jeb promised to bring Jerky and be on his best behavior!!

Hey I know you! You definitely better make it up there Brian. We had a mini impromptu meet up this weekend with @PEARCE @Jebinok and @farrelltravis (how many jetboaters does it take to beach a cruiser??) for Pearce's 40th b-day.

Jeb promised to bring Jerky and be on his best behavior!!
Brian, dont forget my sis and her boy toy, I dont know if he is on the forum yet, but they were there.
@PEARCE, very nice boat my friend thanks for the tour. And I'm happy the wife didnt go aboard, LOL

bump, I start my vacation at noon on the 14th, and will be on the lake 15 16 17 july, who else

I don't know if we will be down there the weekend of the 16th.

We are still planning on the weekend of the 23rd.

We will be at UT the week before.

What is happening on the 23rd?

Non-fridge-yamaha owners are gathering at Lake Texoma. We can let a fridge or two in though.

We'll be around @Jebinok ! I'll have my fridge along with a generator and a\c. Is that ok with you @farrelltravis ?

Back