• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Texoma July 23, 2016

20160723_165007.jpg 20160723_165007.jpg 20160723_164136.jpg 20160723_164136.jpg 20160723_164009.jpg 20160723_164009.jpg 20160723_183526.jpg we had a good time too. I took a few pictures also.20160722_191505.jpg

Good times. Great seeing everyone!

It was a great day and I wish I got there sooner. Initially the forecast was for the hottest day of the year but it turned out very nice. I don't know officially what it was, but it was certainly more pleasant than I expected.

Great to see everybody again and @PEARCE 's new "cruizer" was amazing! Very happy for you and your family. Only bummer is we won't be seeing you at Lake Murray or Broken Bow since you won't be trailering that YACHT :D

It is always great seeing everyone. We had a great time too.

We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. There were some missing faces from the group that should have been there, @txav8r and his bride, other then that it was a pretty good turnout. It certainly was a hot one!

20160723_193817.jpeg Jeb found a place to relax .

Must have been awful hot outside

lol I had to cool off the boys.

I had a blast, and enjoyed seeing those who showed up. the new jerky was a hit. i will play with the recipe to knock some of the sweet out of it. Unless everyone like it sweet.

Liked it fine the way it was

Great 9 finger jerky as usual. Or is it 8 finger now?

Sorry I missed out on Sunday. This happened on midday Saturday eating Jebs jerky! Post on a tooth crown gave out. I just jammed it back on and smiled and nodded for the rest of the day. Doc couldn't believe I had that crown for 20+ years. Now I get to let the AF dentist "Practice" on me. Oh boy...

In spite of this, I enjoyed the new Jeb Jerky recipe and catching up with everyone.
image.jpeg

Oh man. I've got a 20+ year crown just like that, same tooth. Always scared I'm going to break it off. Glad I chewed with my back teeth.

@Jebinok I enjoyed the jerky the way it is. If you're gonna tweek it, may I recommend a little more smoke flavor. If not, it was great as it is. It was good to see y'all again. We'll be up this weekend if y'all are gonna be around.

Aww man @jawsf16 your makin me feel bad, Next time i show up with jerky I'll have some ABC jerky for you.
@Cory great seeing you and Lisa thanks for the hoppy beer kinda liked it
@DCB-270 its still 9 finger and Im gonna keep it that way, Tell "V" thanks again for the CD's
@PEARCE dont know what we are doing this weekend, I will text ya and let ya know, Tell Jill we said Hi
@farrelltravis Nice seein you and Amber, meeting Toby and Charmell, and you mom is HOT
@maboat great seein you also

Jeb, jeb, jeb......Amanda ain't gonna be happy with you.

@farrelltravis Shit I was thinking about a friend of ours named amber.
Tell her Amanda light of my life,

@Jebinok
No worries. It could have happened with a marshmallow. Dentist said it was well past it's time, but I look forward to the jerky regardless!

Back