• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tower paint color

patrick94

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey yall,

Alright I have a 22 ar195 green with the white tower and the bimini has scratched up the tower. I called the dealer to see if there's touch up paint and there isn't. They can't even provide me a color code.

So question is what color code and what touch up paint can I use on a 2022 white tower? I'm sure there's a touch up pen somewhere out there.

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@patrick94 did you ever find any information on this. I have a 2022 195s with the same white tower, and looking for touch up paint as well?

patrick94

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I spoke with the dealer they had said you can get the color ford performance white and it's a pretty close match. I tried it and it's definitely not as glossy but unless your looking for the spot you touched up it blends pretty decently