• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome mid-atlantic peeps

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Chesapeake bay area peeps, get in here. I may have run into some of you, as I have talked to a few yamaha owners at Mariner Point Park I. Joppa, MD.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sooooooooo I guess I'm Chesapeake Bay area, buuuutttt I'm in VA Beach area. Technically we boat more in the RVA area of the James River. Like williamsburg. We like the fresh water 😜 makes cleaning easier

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
I'm on the eastern shore of Maryland. Have only boated on local creeks/ rivers, with an occasional jaunt into the Bay. Mostly because I don't have a capable tow vehicle for my 252, but use it to trailer to the local ramp less than a mile away.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Upper eastern shore here too - drop in on lower Susquehanna River (Port Deposit, MD)

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We go between the Susquehanna and the Bay. We drop in anywhere from Port Deposit down to the Wilson Point. We usually end up at HMI, we want to chill at Still Pond before the end of the season. Due to the shit spilling down around back river, we have stayed up in the Susquehanna this year.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out this weekend (Labor day weekend)? We are going out on Sunday the 4th. Dropping at Port Deposit. Will likely hit FBI or we may make the run over to Shaffer's.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out this weekend (Labor day weekend)? We are going out on Sunday the 4th. Dropping at Port Deposit. Will likely hit FBI or we may make the run over to Shaffer's.
We'll be out. Just not 100% sure when/where or if boat or ski

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm in southern Delaware. Have the tow vehicle, but still am boatless.

Retired today, boat search starts in earnest tomorrow! :)

Jim

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We'll be out. Just not 100% sure when/where or if boat or ski
Keep me posted when you figure out your plans. We may be out Saturday or Monday as well. Still figuring out weekend plans.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in southern Delaware. Have the tow vehicle, but still am boatless.

Retired today, boat search starts in earnest tomorrow! :)

Jim
Happy hunting! And congrats on retirement! Not sure what size you are looking at but happy to help answer any questions about the 190.

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We will be out Saturday and Sunday looking at the weather. We put at Anchor Marina in North East, MD.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Keep me posted when you figure out your plans. We may be out Saturday or Monday as well. Still figuring out weekend plans.
All of our plans have failed. Looks like it will be us two or maybe mom or the in-laws will join us. Will be out Saturday and Sunday as it's looking like rain on Monday. Just have to finalize a destination.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All of our plans have failed. Looks like it will be us two or maybe mom or the in-laws will join us. Will be out Saturday and Sunday as it's looking like rain on Monday. Just have to finalize a destination.
Saturday we have land plans, but we will be out on the water Sunday for sure. Not sure where you typically go from your drop in spot, but we will either be at Fishing Battery Island or may make a trip over to Shaffer's (leaning towards this).

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We ended up taking the ski out for an exploration run. Hit Fairlee creek first and then the next cove due north and then anchored in Still pond. Met and shot the chit with a couple from DE. They have black and green ar250. If you're on here, Hi!

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dropping in at Port Deposit around 9:30am this morning. If anyone is out today keep an eye out for us and say hi.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We got off to a slow start today. At battery now.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We got off to a slow start today. At battery now.
Darn sorry we missed you. My parents came down around noon and we took them over to Shaffer’s. FBI looked fun! It was packed! We came back around 4:30 and stayed out until 6pm but we were hanging on the susq off that island near perryville.