• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

05 AR210

Yamanator

Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Took my boat out for the first time today. The kid I bought it from had left it sitting so this may be a bad gas situation, however I don't think so. Both motors start up good and idle. Left motor revs perfectly. Right motor the throttle handle will fall back to idle if you don't hold it. At times it just hits hard out of the hole and no problems. Other times the right motor bogs badly. So I'm thinking it's either the cable or maybe a carb issue. I move the throttle with the motor off and it seems to articulate everything just as the left motor. Any ideas? I'm not really familiar with these two strokes. Once the boat is warmed up it seems to do that hesitation/bogging less but it still at times does it.