• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195 full boat interior 2019 for sale

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hey guys I have a 2019 Scarab 195 and I'm going to sell the interior of the boat. I would like to keep it all together but I'm not against parting it out. Please let me know what you would like or if you would like to buy it all. I'll probably give it a little bit to see if someone wants the whole thing. I will keep a list of what people want and after a week or so we can part it all out. I'm not against shipping at your cost. PayPal works best for and you so we're both protected. can also pick up. I am located in Celina Ohio. Any questions or any special pictures that you would like just let me know. I would give them a 9 out of 10. No mold. The boat has maybe sat outside overnight 14 days in its life with a cover on. It lives in a climate controlled garage. Only reason for selling is I had a custom interior done. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
How are you going to remove the backrest cushions on the port and starboard sides of the cockpit on your Scarab 195? The backrest cushion needs to be removed in order to access one of the screws that attaches the black armrest, but I haven't figured out how to remove the backrest cushion. Do you have an image of the hardware on the back of the backrest cushion that I can see to understand how they are mounted? I'm sure we'd also all like to see the custom interior when it's done.

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
You can take the whole interior out of the boat literally in less than 30 minutes. Are these what you're talking about?

Attachments

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Yes, those are the backrest cushions. How do you get those off?

The new interior does look pretty sweet.

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Two screws like this and then a 10.m bolt on the back. You have to reach your hand up from the inside. Then just pull straight up and the cushion will come right out. Very self-explanatory once you get it out

Attachments

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Sent you a pm

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
3000 take it all and you guys can part it out....

H20Thrust

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are you going to sell the Marine Mat? I'd be interested in all of it. And I could drive to you to get it. I'm in Columbus.