• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195S helm vs other 19ft models

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So, I have a 2020 SX195 and I am trying to figure out how to make my dash have a "clean factory" appearance. I just got the boat and the previous owner installed a Raymarine Axiom 7 chartplotter on the helm dash. because of it's size I don't think it will fit in the SX195 dash, but I would like to be able to flush mount it (See attached pic for how it's currently installed). Looking at the 195S, it appears the dash area is larger (to accomodate the 7" screen) and I was thinking I could swap out the dash and dash cover to be able to flush mount the chartplotter and still have room for the connext 4.3" screen next to it. But before I make the leap, I was hoping someone out there with a 195S would be able to measure their dash so I can tell if there really is a difference in size of the dash area compared to the other 19ft models and be able to tell if everything would fit or not.

Attachments