• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1995 Weldcraft Dart - New Owner

1995WCDart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey there!

I recently purchased a 1995 Weldcraft Dart 20’ jet boat with a Redline Ford 351 inboard motor (306HP). It has 674 hours on the clock. What are some basic things I should be keeping an eye on? I believe Redline is no longer in business and Weldcraft is owned by a different company. I’d really like to know more about the motor. I’m pretty good with a wrench but have never touched a boat motor. Is 674 hours a lot? I realize maintenance and hours can be worlds apart. Any tips, tricks or secrets are welcome!

Thank you.

Can’t help you much but that engine is probably just a truck engine. 351 Windsor. Should at least be easy to get parts for.

Welcome!

I can't help answer your questions, but would sure love to some pictures of your new boat!

Jim

Back