• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2000 Kawasaki STX 1100-Di 3 Seater Jet Ski (Red), CA/AZ/NV, $1000 OBO

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi guys, after 5 awesome seasons we have decided to let the Kawasaki go. Here is a 2000 STX 1100-Di, Direct Injected two stroke jet ski (one of the few two stroke skis still legal on the Colorado River). This ski has been with my family form 2016 and has served us well with minimal problems, more recently it has started throwing an over temp code on startup, the ski is not overheating and has never overheated to my knowing. The code is intermittent and a few shops I have talked to think that it is the engine temp sensor. At this point the ski just doesn't get enough use from us to really make me want to dive into fixing it. The rest of the ski is in really good shape for a 2000, minimal dings in the gelcoat, seats were replaced 3 years ago with new marine vinyl, new battery (2021), custom sunbrella cover (2018), always cleaned after every use. Ski has about 150 hours (I will verify next time the cover is off).

Ski is located in California but will be in Arizona in a week. I can get the ski to Arizona, Nevada or California. Title in hand ready to go.

Listing the ski at the moment with no trailer, going to be looking into a single trailer in the next week. Comes with 1 gal of oil, feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks

IMG_6223.jpegIMG_3227.jpegIMG_9766.jpeg

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow I wish you was close to Florida I would’ve bought it. Good luck with the sale.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow I wish you was close to Florida I would’ve bought it. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks. I'm sure it can be shipped if you really want it...

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score