• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2001 Sugarsand Tango 4 + 2 threw rod!

Charlie Tuna

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a great boat that threw a rod thru the engine block. I do not want to spend the money to fix it. Everything on the boat is great but the engine. Looking for someone that would like to buy the boat and rebuild the engine. I hate to give it up. It was running great before the incident. Boat is kept in the U.P. of Michigan but would be willing to bring it down to the Chicago area. If interested let me know.

Attachments

rescue7043

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Where in the UP are you located? I see you have it registered for WI, I am in Green Bay. Would possibly be interested.
If you have more photos that would be great as well.

Charlie Tuna

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a place in Munising. I won't be back up there until a week from Saturday. Can get you more photos then.

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Hey @Charlie Tuna ! You might want to put this on the sugar sand FB page. It looks sharp!