• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2004 SX230 looking for a wake board tower

Chkmag

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just bought a 2004 SX230 and need a tower. I want to maintain the original bimini and want something collapsible to maintain the original boat cover. Any suggestions on make and model?

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, I went with the Big Air Cuda, but it’s not what I’d really call collapsible. It bolts up to the side of the hull, so my snap on cover still fits fine. Absolutely love it, but maybe not quite what would fit the bill for you...
E3EC3D45-15B3-43E4-B72E-122DDDBB7E2E.jpeg

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh, and welcome to the forum! Make sure to peruse the “known issues” portion, and the FAQ section if you haven’t already. 😉

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
PS, I tried to find a tower that would work with My original Bimini also, but gave up and went with the Super Shade Bimini from Big Air also. If you have better luck, make sure to share for others who may be looking.

Top Bottom