• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2006 Seadoo Speedster Wake 430 For Sale <NJ>

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Have my Seadoo Wake 430 up for sale since my 255xd came in. Perfect 1st boat for people new to jet boats. Was a great boat for us, we just wanted something larger and wake surf oriented. Def miss certain things about this boat compared to the yammy. Great speed, great turning, handles like a sports car. Great for wakeboarding and tubing or just cruising around.

2006 136hrs 430hp (twin 215hp supercharged 4tecs, superchargers serviced 2019)
Seats redone 3 years ago
Solas 14/19 props with new oem wear rings done end of 20 season along with carbon rings.
OEM wake 430 mooring cover.
New tower bimini top added 2020 season
Everything works on boat as intended minus intake grate cleanout which prone to failure and seadoo removed in 2007. They are locked in place. Wake ballast tank in ski locker 600lbs.
Working infinity 6100m set up, bought new old stock 2019. Working PA.
Subwoofer and enclosure under rear seat.
Dual batteries and switch
Black marine mat
Board racks
Caravan galvanized trailer with electric brakes.
$16,500 firm, not looking to gouge in this market, similar boats almost 20k or non wake versions for same price.

Located Tom's River NJ 08755
Any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
sorry to not update this thread. Its sold. I owned it for 2 years

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
As well it should, it certainly looks like a nice boat at a fair price

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
As well it should, it certainly looks like a nice boat at a fair price
yeah honestly had a alot of fun on this boat. Just outgrew it. The handling, steering all better than my new 255xd. The hull, thick...well built. Great boat. Wish Seadoo stayed in the game.