• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2007 SX210 For Sale - VA $21,500 OBO

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After a great day on Falls Lake with other Jetboaters it is now time to sell our baby. An opportunity came up for us to move to Japan and we could not refuse. I cannot bring boat with me so looking to find her a new home. Boat only has 170hrs on it and has been well taken care of. It is a 2007 so it does shows signs of use. Me and the prior owner that I purchased it from spent countless hours beached up or anchored in the cove hence the low hours. Does have some minor scratches on hull along with some tears in a cushion that flew out during tow. Was used is salt/brackish water but always received a flush with Salt Away at the end of every outing along with cleaning the inside and out with Boat Bling products. Boat has always been trailered and includes the original galvanized trailer. I have made a lot of upgrades to make this boat as enjoyable as possible. We did not prepare to sell it so soon so I left no expense in the upgrades that I made. I think I have all the upgrades listed here along with all the accessories I will include with itI also have attached the engine data from the engines just pulled today. I have removed the ECM info from them. Not sure if anyone can do anything with that info or not. Let me know if you have any questions. Boat still a little dirty from all lake trips we have been on lately. BTW I am also selling my tow vehicle a 2005 Toyota Tundra if interested.

Upgrades

- Seadek throughout the entire boat
- Perfect Pass
- Upgraded 4 in cabin speakers to JL M650s powered by Clarion XC1410 Amp
- Added 2 J MX650 behind swim platform cushions powered by Clarion XC1410 Amp
- Cobra Ultimates w/ Fangs
- Blue Sea Dual Battery Kit
- ProSport 12 Heavy-Duty Marine Dual Battery Charger
- External Charging Port
- Upgraded Swim platform ladder for easing boarding for adults
- Fusion IP600g with Fusion remote installed on swim platform w/ Buetooth
- Yamaha Shower Kit
- Brand new mooring cover Summer 2015
- Stainless Steel Scupper
- Magma Grill and bag w/ mount in bow
- Keel Guard
- Throttle Sync
- Rebuilt Cleanout Plugs Summer 2015 along with Tru Locks to prevent blowouts
- Box Anchor
- Slide Anchor
- Lowrance Elite 4 HDI Chartplotter

Trailer Upgrades
- Fulton Winch
- Fulton F2 Jack
- Boat Buckles
- Replaced brake caliper and brake pads Fall 2015
- 4 new radial tires + Spare Fall 2015
- New A60 Actuator Replaced Spring 2016
- 7 Pin harness

Accessories:
- Insanity Pylon with extension and storage bag
- 10 Life vest – All Sizes
- 3 Wakeboards w/ rope
- Super Mable Tube w/ rope
- Hot Dog Towable Tube
- Will include cleaning products I have left over

IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2598.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2581.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2605.JPG IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2572.JPG IMG_2578.JPG IMG_2584.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Sold locally to a lovely couple. Hopefully they will be a Jetboaters member soon.

Congrats on the sale. Good luck with the move. It sounds exciting.

Back