• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2007 Yamaha AR210 For Sale $18,999 <NC>

Kappes.ar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
DSCN1854.JPG DSCN1853.JPG DSCN1848.JPG DSCN1845.JPG DSCN1844.JPG DSCN1843.JPG DSCN1838.JPG DSCN1835.JPG DSCN1832.JPG I am looking to sell my 2007 Yamaha AR210. I am asking $18,999. The boat has approximately 100 hours on it (probably less). I will have the exact engine hour readout in the near future. No mechanical or electrical problems. It has been used mainly in the brackish waters of Eastern, NC (New Bern) for the last year and was used primarily in a fresh water lake before that. The boat has been meticulously cared for to include the engines have been flushed after each use. I think the pictures speak for themselves. This is a great boat that has been well maintained over the years. If you don't like the price throw a number at me and lets see if it sticks. If you are interested and would like all the details associated with buying a boat please email me at Kappesusmc@gmail.com.

Last edited:

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Where abouts in eastern NC?

Kappes.ar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New Bern, NC.

Kappes.ar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just had the engines read. My 2007 AR210 only has 96 hours on the engines!!! Also, I am lowering the price to $18,499. If you are interested let me know. Great boat, great price!

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am not in the market, but agree that it appears to be a great boat at a great price. Certainly a good price point for someone new to boating to get in at a low cost and have a really nice boat that has a TON of life left in it. Under 100 hours on a 2007 is extremely low hours. Best of luck selling it.

Last edited:

Kappes.ar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SCSTWG......Thanks for the comments. I could not agree with you more. A great boat and a great price especially for someone new to the world of jet boats.

Kappes.ar

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price Reduction............$17,999!

Sean D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Is it still for sale?

Sean D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Still for sale ?

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If so. It is a great price.

Big_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Still for sale ?

You might want to shoot him an email at the address he listed in his original post, he hasn't been on here since January.

D

Sean D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I did try to reach out via email also. No answer yet