• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2008 SX230 passenger glovebox options?

Cade Smith

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Loving my 2008 SX230. One of the only things I don't like is not having a glovebox to hold phones, wallet, watches, etc. The passenger console is so large and a glovebox would make getting to your phone and small items easier. I have seen some different models that have a type of glovebox incorporated in the passenger console under the windshield. Does anyone have any ideas on a way I can upgrade my current console? I have looked through Yamaha's parts manuals at different models but I haven't been able to find anything yet. I'd like to update this before my family and I get using it a lot this summer. It's coming fast! Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not familiar with that design, could you not get a makeup bag or something and somehow attach in the larger area for keys/phones?

Here is what we did to our 2008 Ar230:

20140116_183543-jpg.3714

20140116_183704-jpg.3715

20140116_183822-jpg.3716

Nice. The baskets at the door... I have only light things now that will live after falling... Maybe once or twice a season the basket falls.

Your shelves look great.

Nice. The baskets at the door... I have only light things now that will live after falling... Maybe once or twice a season the basket falls.

Your shelves look great.
Thanks, Yeah those plastic dishes went by by after a couple of years, but the shoe holder pockets are amazing. I haven't done anything to the new boat yet.

Thanks for the replies! Looks like i'll be ordering the shoe bag, shelving and baskets. Looks awesome! Thanks to all of you.

Back