• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2008 Yamaha 212SS - Very Low Hours - Very Good Condition<OH>

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
REDUCED 26,000 OBO - Columbus OH

The 212SS is the highest horsepower and horsepower/weight ratio boat available in the Yamaha lineup. I purchased this boat new in 2010 and it is in very good condition. 320 HP, upgraded upholstery, the coveted low black windshield, upgraded Sony stereo, and upgraded steering wheel set the SS model apart. The boat resides indoors year round unless on the water and is always wiped down interior and exterior after every use. UV protectant applied twice annually to the interior. The full exterior and interior figerglass has been polished to take the finish beyond what came from the factory.

I took it out 4-6 times the last two summers and simply do not use it enough… I have too many toys. It has a stainless steel drain plug and scupper valve for added safety, otherwise is it unmolested. Adult owned and I take care of my things. Hour meter reads about 60 hours, and I installed it at the first oil change. I have never had a computer hooked up to it to confirm; I’m not convinced the hour meter is completely accurate, but I can say that I basically cruise it for 20-30 minutes, then set anchor and relax for the day 95% of the times I take it out and as noted above I don’t actually get it out that often so it is “low hours” to be certain. Includes factory trailer with a bow stop upgrade and LED lighting.

Title in hand, more pictures to come and potentially a video after I get it out of winter storage, hopefully this weekend.

full

full

Last edited:
Nice looking boat! It might help with the sale to list your location.

I hope you stick around even if you sell your boat.

Location added. Thanks guys.

I will be demonstrating the boat to an interested party at Alum Creek just north of Columbus OH on Sunday in case there are others interested, it would be a convenient time.

PRICE REDUCED

Boat sold to a very nice couple first initials L&L here in Ohio. Hopefully they make it to the forum.

It is possible a 242 Limited S with keel would give me enough bigger water comfort to purchase for San Diego use, but the real estate situation has to be carefully managed first and a new boat will have to compete with a low mileage CPO BMW 650i ;)

Congratulations to the new owners!

congratulations on the sale and keep us updated on the move and new water

Thanks & will do!

Back