• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2008 yamaha black bimini top for sale

qdtaylor77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm selling my original Yamaha Bimini Top. WITHOUT brackets, if you don't already have them, you will need to purchase the brackets to mount to your boat. It is in great condition, no tearing, no fading. It won't fit a with a wake board tower, which is why I must sell it. It has barely been used and always stayed booted. I will not remove the brackets from my boat (& leave the holes in my boat) so please don't ask! I'm willing to ship for an additional fee, pictures to come upon requests. 6616180335 Q. Taylor
Asking $350 OBO
(Brand new retails for: $668 without brackets71676_1539027567742_6528951_n.jpg ) FYI Brackets retail for: $55

Welcome Aboard!

Yes, welcome aboard! Your subject line says black bimini, but that picture sure looks like the stock gray material in the picture. Is it a gray bimini and black boot? Could you clarify it for our members?

Mel, that was the last year they were color coordinated I believe. I think it is black to match the boat, my blue one was...

Hmm, my '08 was gray and I had a black boat. Didn't know, thanks @jawsf16

I could be wrong Mel, didn't realize yours was gray. Maybe its a 210 thing? Maybe I am completely wring, but for some reason I remember black 210s with black biminis, blue with blue, red with red, etc...

I think that is definitely correct back in 06. SX210 in black with black or blue with blue (avatar as proof) and I think the AR was red (with red). Bet the angle and sun just make it look gray. If it is really "like new" I might consider just the material and swap mine out.

I'm an idiot guys I don't even know the year of my boat I feel real stupid it is an 06 an it is black I'm very sorry for the confusion

@qdtaylor77, we are glad to have you. Don't worry about the confusion. Everyone was just trying to help buyers understand what they would be getting.

I think that is definitely correct back in 06. SX210 in black with black or blue with blue (avatar as proof) and I think the AR was red (with red). Bet the angle and sun just make it look gray. If it is really "like new" I might consider just the material and swap mine out.
I think he is saying the rails/ frame come with. just not the actual brackets that are attached to his boat. If you have the original brackets then it would be just a quick change out.. Am I correct @qdtaylor77 ?

Yes you are correct
I'm posting some pics I'm showing some water spots underneath from being booted wet I am accepting offers for the canvas or frame and rails the material is still in great shape just needs some soap and water to clean up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 21
Not to change the subject....but have you considered modifying the bimini to fit under the tower?

It IS possible to cut them down. I took about 6" or so off the ends of my upright poles to lower the entire bimini so that it would fit under my tower speakers without rubbing.

Otherwise, welcome, good luck with the sale. :cool:

It is also possible to cut the forward poles and put in slip poles undersized with button locks to let you lower and raise with tower, the existing Bimini, and once clear and under, you extend it back full length. That mid is done all the time to standard biminis when a tower is added. Now, if you add tower speakers "under the tower", it won't work.

It is also possible to cut the forward poles and put in slip poles undersized with button locks to let you lower and raise with tower, the existing Bimini, and once clear and under, you extend it back full length. That mid is done all the time to standard biminis when a tower is added. Now, if you add tower speakers "under the tower", it won't work.

That's Ed Zachary how I did mine. Just make sure that full length is not too long and it will fit under the speakers. Needles July 07 002.jpg

I realize this post is 3 years old, but I've just come across it and need one for my boat. It turns out, I am also local. Any chance this is still available?

Back