• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2009 Yamaha 232 Limited S – Numerous Upgrades Throughout <CA>

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys,

I've decided to put my 232 on the market. I purchased this boat new in 2012 and it currently has about 225 hours on it. This boat has only been used in fresh water and I dry-store it in covered facilities every winter. This boat has been immaculately maintained (I have maintenance logs) and cared for.

In 2009, the 232 Limited S was the top-of-the line for Yamaha in terms of comfort, style and luxury and this particular boat has several upgrades that make it even better! Those upgrades include:
  • Perfect Pass Speed Control System – which allows you to set a GPS controlled speed while either cruising or towing wakeboarders or skiers;
  • Cobra Jet Venom Steering fins – improves steering control around the docks and out on the water;
  • Custom matched bow seating area backrest cushion – allows for three-across seating in the bow area;
  • Upgraded Sea-Deck Stern matting – this closed-cell matting is cooler to the touch and slip resistant;
  • Yamaha custom-fit towing/Storage Covers – Yes, two. One cover was new in 2012 and the second in 2016;
  • Wakeboard rack and Samson Tower Mirror – This allows you to see the person behind the boat and also store your wakeboards out of the way when not in use;
  • Flip-up height-adjustable captains chair – most captains chairs have one height, this one has an adjustable stand added to it so that every captain can find a comfortable seating height.
  • Radial trailer tires – tow better, quieter, and are more durable than stock bias-ply tires;
  • Maintenance Record – owner has complete maintenance log throughout life of the boat;
  • Stainless steel scupper – the stock plastic version on this model can become brittle and crack over time and this preventative maintenance item has already been replaced;
  • Yamaha’s patented clean-out plugs – were reconditioned two years ago and have integrated locks to help prevent blow-outs.
In addition to the upgrades above, this boat also has:
Color = yacht blue over white
“No Wake Mode”
Twin-high output Yamaha MR-1 marine engines; 320 combined horsepower
Forward-swept tower with integrated bimini
36-quart built-in ice chest
Seating for 10
Bow filler cushion
Convertible port-side seat
Table with mounts in the cockpit and transom
Depth finder
Compass
Docking lights
Tower courtesy lights
Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with four Kicker speakers
MP3 player input
Transom freshwater shower
Marine grade Berber carpet
Independent, dual engine controls
Dual batteries
Dual tachometers
Fuel gauge with low fuel warning light
Integrated drink holders
Port-side integrated storage/head compartment
6 pull-out cleats
Telescoping re-boarding ladder
Custom adjustable tilt steering wheel
Custom matching painted trailer

This boat is ready to go for all of your summer fun!

The boat is currently in storage in Sacramento, CA.

Asking $30,885 or best reasonable offer.

01. Boat trailer.jpg 1. Yamaha Sunset Shasta.jpg 2. Tahoe Emerald Bay Boat.jpg 3. Boat Covered Trailer fport.JPG 4. Bow Covered.JPG 5. BowStbd uncovered.JPG 6. Port overed.JPG 7. Window interior.JPG 8. Jet Drives.JPG 9. Swim Deck.JPG 10. Cockpit to bow.JPG 11. Helm.JPG 12. Engines.JPG 13. Port Engine.JPG 14. Stbd Engine.JPG 15. Hour Meter.JPG 16. Boat Emerald Bay.jpg 17. Shasta Boat .JPG

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Matt Phillips That is a GORGEOUS boat. I think it may be the best model/year Yamaha ever put together, honestly. I was hell bent on getting one last year, too bad I missed out on your sale, it would have been a no brainer. I thought I had one on the hook, not even half as nice as yours, but the guy bailed on me.

For anyone looking -- these boats are very hard to find, especially with the tower. It is a true Yamaha flagship.

GLWS - I have a feeling it will be very fast. Hope you stick around on the forum!
What's on your shopping list?

--

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Sweet Boat!!! This will fly out of here very quickly:winkingthumbsup"

blackhawkpilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I looked for one of these before I purchased the Chap. I just couldn't find one that was nice enough to purchase. Definitely a rare find.

The 3rd picture...where is that taken?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Beautiful boat, I wish I was not so far into upgrading mine.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
GLWS! That is a great looking boat.

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys...

I'm looking to go with a 242x E-Series. The family is getting more and more into wake boarding and the additions in the new 242 seem worth the upgrade.

That third picture was taken in Emerald Bay In Lake Tahoe last summer.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I looked and looked for a 232LS when I was looking a few years ago, found one for sale through a broker and gave up when I couldn't set up a time to look at it...almost seemed like a scam. I love my '09 AR230 though!

Good luck!

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks...I've babied this boat since new and as my friends say...I'm very meticulous with my toys.

Someone will be lucky to have her...

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What a gorgeous boat! If you were not so far away on the left coast I'd unload my pristine 230 for a quick 20K and buy yours. Wow. It appears the only thing I'd have to do to get it river ready was remove the fins!

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks. She's in great shape!