• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Non Boat Stuff 2010 HD CVO Fat BOB

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Selling my dream bike. I'm getting an AR230 or 240 in the next couple weeks or so and was planning to sell my bike in the spring, but I figured I'd post it on here to see if anyone was interested in a SUPER RARE motorcycle either to buy or as partial trade for a AR 230/240/242 feel free to contact me with any questions.. Price is negotiable.

https://charlottesville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2010-cvo-fat-bob-reduced/6491179362.html

REDUCED!!! 2010 Harley-Davidson CVO Fat Bob 1 of 78 ever made in this color making it one of the most rare H-Ds out there. WELL OVER $30,000 "invested" in bike!!!
Has 10,088 miles, Screamin' Eagle I 110 cubic inch (~1800cc) engine, almost new correct tires, quick detach (Bare Back) genuine H-D saddle bags that match the seats, H-D sissy bar with luggage rack and light, D&D Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust (will also come with factory 2-1-2 Tommy Gun exhaust), Screamin' Eagle tuner and dyno tuned, H-D (Garmin Nuvi) GPS with mount. Also comes with H-D indoor soft cover and battery tender.
This is an EXTREMELY CLEAN bike with low miles and is INCREDIBLY HARD TO FIND!!!
I hate to sell it, but the kids make it hard to find time to ride.
$18000 OBO no trades, TITLE IN HAND
Please call, text, or email for any questions. Fourone99fiveseventhree767.

Attachments

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful bike, best of luck with the sale. I miss it, but don't regret selling my bike. Once our kids came along my wife stopped riding with me. Soon I was more interested in doing family stuff then being away riding for a half a day. It became a reality that I spent more time polishing the bike than riding it, and then just visiting it in the garage. Once we bought our boat and we were able to head to the lake as a family every few days, and any sadness I had was gone. I enjoy the boat and being with the entire family more than I ever loved being on the bike. I think you will too!

Last edited:

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Beautiful bike, best of luck with the sale. I miss it, but don't regret selling my bike. Once our kids came along my wife stopped riding with me. Soon I was more interested in doing family stuff then being away riding for a half a day. It became a reality that I spent more time polishing the bike than riding it, and then just visiting it in the garage. Once we bought our boat and we were able to head to the lake as a family every few days any sadness I had was gone. I enjoy the boat and being with the entire family more than I ever loved being on the bike. I think you will too!
Yeah unfortunately that's where I'm at with it. I searched for 2 years to find this bike in this color spent a ton of money getting it how I liked it... and now I barely ride it. I actually ride my 99 VFR-800 more (pretty much only to work when I don't have to take one of the kids to school) because I don't care if that one gets dirty or rained on. lol I think I put about 200 miles on the H-D last year!!!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I gave up riding for boating. Sounds like you'll still have a backup bike for those days you want to ride. For me it all kind of stopped once we had our daughter. A few months after she was born a cager tried to literally kill me on my bike. Hung up the riding jacket and helmet ever since. It wasn't my first rodeo with a crazy cager but it was my last. Boating has been great for my family and I don't worry about washing the boat after every time I use it like I did on my bikes. It's a boat so it's supposed to get wet! :D

GLWS it's a beautiful bike. I had a Nightster once and it was fun bike. Later on I bought a Victory Jackpot and loved that thing but missed the huge pulses you feel from the HD.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am connecting now. LOL
My recommendation is hold tight and wait another year on the boat if you have too. I personally will not trade the bike for a boat and this is why. My kids love our bike and on Feb 14 my wife and I rode the bike to the movies to watch 50 shades of stupid. So it adds some spice on datenight and the kids are very proud about it when they talk to their friends at school.

Bimini will always be there, but such a rare bike will not be easy to find again. Just chill and wait ( I know it is hard and hypocritical for me to give such advice, but please be patient until October). After the season is over you might be able to find something really good. Unless you were to buy a Bimini ready, it might be a bit tight to make the June or July trip anyway. I bet you teach that little blonde boy patience before pulling the trigger right !!!!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I am connecting now. LOL
My recommendation is hold tight and wait another year on the boat if you have too. I personally will not trade the bike for a boat and this is why. My kids love our bike and on Feb 14 my wife and I rode the bike to the movies to watch 50 shades of stupid. So it adds some spice on datenight and the kids are very proud about it when they talk to their friends at school.

Bimini will always be there, but such a rare bike will not be easy to find again. Just chill and wait ( I know it is hard and hypocritical for me to give such advice, but please be patient until October). After the season is over you might be able to find something really good. Unless you were to buy a Bimini ready, it might be a bit tight to make the June or July trip anyway. I bet you teach that little blonde boy patience before pulling the trigger right !!!!
mine is Bimini ready! ;)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
come on @blacksapphirez make it happen brother.
I get Jeff will split the condo with you in July.
SODOMA and GOMORRA on @tim h condo in June and then repeat on Jin's condo in July.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
are you guys very far apart ? will any of those rifles will cover the difference ?
I thinking about starting a "fund me" account for Jin