• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2010 Tidewater 230cc

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Selling my 2010 Tidewater 230cc with 250 Yamaha w/ 410 hours. Has just been detailed and cleaned up. Has 2 Optima Blue Tops w/ACR and built in shore charger. Fortress Anchor and steel beach anchor. Spare Aluminum prop. Just completed service with new plugs at 400 hours. Has T-Top canvas cover, mooring balls, dock lines, and PFD’s that go with it. Garmin GPS/Fishfinder new Polk speakers in the T-Top as well. Boat runs amazing and never has had in issue offshore. I also fixed the fuel line to tank fill no more slow fill and no more rotted fuel line. I have only used Ethanol free fuel since I owned the boat with 80 hours on it. Has a small chip in the gel coat from someone dropping the anchor and had small scratches by live well when it was bought. Feel free to reach out with questions. Looking for $39,000. Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Attachments

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds like you clearing out your fleet. Hope all is well and you upgrading everything

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sounds like you clearing out your fleet. Hope all is well and you upgrading everything
Clearing out since my wife and I are planning a move to CO. Pros and cons but I’ll miss the ocean for sure.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You will love Colorado