• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 Yamaha AR210

norbyamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi all
I am looking to buy a 2010 Yamaha AR210
They don’t know the hours of the engines no hours meter on it. What do you think guys it is actually 12 years old should I have to avoid it?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If it's at a dealer they should be able to hook up to it with their computer to read the hours.
How does the hull look? any gouges or deep scratches?
Is the upholstery in good shape?
Has the scupper valve been changed to a stainless one?
Do the cleanout plugs come out easy and install easily?
Where has this boat been used? Fresh or salt water?
Does everything work as it should? Horn, no wake mode, radio, lights on boat and trailer?
Are they willing to go with you out on the water for a test drive?

norbyamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If it's at a dealer they should be able to hook up to it with their computer to read the hours.
How does the hull look? any gouges or deep scratches?
Is the upholstery in good shape?
Has the scupper valve been changed to a stainless one?
Do the cleanout plugs come out easy and install easily?
Where has this boat been used? Fresh or salt water?
Does everything work as it should? Horn, no wake mode, radio, lights on boat and trailer?
Are they willing to go with you out on the water for a test drive?
Hi
It’s a dealer they said everything is working on it. I will ask them for a test drive for sure. I don’t see any deep scratches. The upholstery is good shape only a really light brown colour on the top of the upholstery. Probably they use it in salt water.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would question why they can't give you the hours. A dealer that does not have the software to talk to the engines would be illegitimate in my view.

norbyamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would question why they can't give you the hours. A dealer that does not have the software to talk to the engines would be illegitimate in my view.
Yea this is what I think

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The software is not expensive. You could purchase it yourself and check the hours. You just need a laptop that has Windows XP on it.