• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2010 Yamaha AR240 - Dallas, TX - $31,000

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2010 Yamaha AR240
Black Tribal Graphics, approx 150 hrs.
Kept in Garage or on Covered Lift. Always covered when trailering.
Fresh Oil, Oil Filter, and Spark Plugs annually.
All stock items included (table/mounting leg, bow cushions, step through cushion)

Boat Upgrades
Perfect Pass GPS Stargazer
SeaDek throughout
JBP Swim Deck Pads
Stereo - Sony HU (USB/MP3/remote), Swim Deck Remote, 6x Polk DB651 (extra pair mid cabin), Bazooka 10" Marine Tube Sub, 2x Polk DB691 on tower, 2x Pioneer Amps
Window Tint - 20%
Keelguard - One on boat with minor peeling, one new in box sent under warranty.
Dual Batteries, Boxed - wired with House independent from Start battery with emergency combine capability
Dual Battery Charger
JBP Thrust Vectors XL
Cobra Clean Out Plug EZ Locks
Sound Deadening in Floor, Swim Locker, and Engine Hatch
Custom Fuel Cap
Custom Closet Storage Shelving/Hooks, including mounts for two tables and legs
Extra Table and Mounting Leg
Tower Tow Point Light (battery operated, custom mounted)
Custom Yamaha Steering Wheel (Silver Accents)
Quick Release Tower Mount Mirror
Replaced Stock Bilge with Rule Float Switch Model (operates with battery switch on or off)

Trailer Upgrades
LED Lights
Cover - Premium Black Mooring Cover with Poles
Radial Tires - Maxxis
Fulton F2 Winch - single speed, enclosed
Bolted Bow Stop
Stoltz Ultimate Bow Roller
Boat Buckles
Brand new Bunk Boards and Carpet

Extras – included with acceptable offer
4x Black 8" Big B Fenders
4x 6" Blue Fenders
2x Box Anchors (one brand new never used)
2x Shore Spikes, Slide Anchor brand
2x Surfboards (Slingshot Space Pickle and CWB Ride)
2x Extra Wide Combo Skis
Several Ski/Surf Ropes
Several Life Jackets
Drinxx Cup Holder Fillers
2x Anchor Buddy Lines

Cons
Peeling on port side graphic
Separation at couple of seat seams, one small tear in seat
Minor wear and tear

This is my second Yamaha, and like the first, it has worked flawlessly. Zero mechanical issues. All my "work" time with this boat was on routine maintenance and modifications.

Attached are some older pics of some of the upgrades...

IMG_9098.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0700.JPG IMG_1004.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful boat!

I know the boat and owner and highly recommend both however I hate to see her for sale.

@Betik, are you ready for an upgrade?

If I am to change my boat I would either next gen 240 or get a 2008 or 2009 so I can make it to bimini with one tank of fuel

If I am to change my boat I would either next gen 240 or get a 2008 or 2009 so I can make it to bimini with one tank of fuel
This made it to Bimini on one tank of fuel :)
My good ol boat is the same

Where was this 4 months ago! GLWS

I hate to see this boat for sale without another one in the pipeline. I know life gets in the way of our boating a lot of the time so I understand to sell versus have it sit and rot away. @jawsf16 you know ya'll are always welcome to come out with us when you need a boating fix.

Price updated for approaching off-season storage...

buy with confidence from a member that takes care of his stuff and knows how to take care of a Yamaha,

buy with confidence from a member that takes care of his stuff and knows how to take care of a Yamaha,
I agree! I would have bought this boat in a nanosecond two years ago when I was looking...

This is the newer AR240 with twin 1.8l engines, not MR-1s, if anyone is wondering. Same engines as in 2019 Yamahas. 150hrs is super low, too.

--

Awww man no way! Yall all ways have a seat in my boat

Bump for an offseason Yamaha-seeker...

I think it is because had he sold it he would have marked it as such.

still available?

It is. Please start a "conversation" if interested. I see you are new, so the easy way to do that is to click my name to the left and then "Start a Conversation."

Thanks!
Bryan

@AbuAyd it just hit me on the head. This is worth the 4 hour drive to take a look at it.

@AbuAyd it just hit me on the head. This is worth the 4 hour drive to take a look at it.

Thank you @Betik if I can find a buyer for my Glastron which made it to Bimini last year on 2/3 of tank BTW, I will definitely upgrade.

Let me see what I can do.

your boat will sale the question is how much it will sale for.....
I think you guys need to have a family gathering and see if the Bimini thing is going to happen at least 2 or 3 more times in the future. Otherwise, it might be worth the trouble of getting rid of perfectly working boat

Back