• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2011 ar 210 is mine !

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After months of researching I finally made up my mind from the scarab 195ho to a 2011 ar 210. I formally had a seadoo speedster. Loved the scarab design but it was out of my price range I wanted to spend. Can't wait to learn all about the yami and its Maintance and winterization process ..... Boat has 50 hrs on it. My wife is excited to be back on the water this summer !!! I need to purchase a orange flag for it since IL changed the law this year requiring it . Any ideas on a good one ? Was thinking one I could put on the tower would be a good idea?? I also plan on installing tower speakers and one of those fancy tower lights a member makes !

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated ! These are the pictures I have so far

Attachments

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulation. Easy to maintain and lots of family fun. I am not to far away if you need help with anything. And the rest of us are just a keystroke away.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulation. Easy to maintain and lots of family fun. I am not to far away if you need help with anything. And the rest of us are just a keystroke away.
Thanks buckbuck ! It will be sitting in my garage in 2 weeks !

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat Aaron! Love the lines. Good luck with it, and I hope you get years of fun in the water.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very nice!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!!

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wish i had bought the AR instead of SX.. Nice boat.

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats! We have a 2011 SX210 and love it. The AR210 should serve your family well. @jlcj7 - Pretty simple matter to get a tower installed on your SX and have essentially the same thing as an AR.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! We have a 2011 SX210 and love it. The AR210 should serve your family well. @jlcj7 - Pretty simple matter to get a tower installed on your SX and have essentially the same thing as an AR.
Yeah. I think I will put one on. I have been looking at aerial airborne and a dew others.