• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2011 Yamaha 242 Limited S <NC> SOLD!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just another ski for now. We're looking into some lake property. Not sure how we're doing Bimini this year, but we dam sure ain't missing it! Gonna be hard to transport an ISUP on a ski, lol.

Looking heavily at a Carolina Cat for the next boat, but it's gonna be at least another year before they are affordable for us. If we end up with something on the lake, I'm sure we'll snag a cheap boat we can pay cash for, but that'll really end up being whatever pops up cheap locally.
I'm still looking at the same boat as well. I figured the same thing you l0l I'm probably 3 years out from finding a used one in my budget. On the lake house this might be a little far but I have an incredible house on Lake Murray that it appears I'm going to have to do something with as my company is moving me back to the beach. I really don't want to sell it but even though I have been keeping both a place at the beach and the lake house for the last 9 months its not reasonable to keep both. I would really like to find someone to split it with. It's 2900 heated square 4 bed 3.5 bath boat storage, ramp and docks on site.

Last edited: