• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2013 212X rearview Mirrow For Sale

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have the rearview mirror for sale from my 2013 212X. I took it off when I got the boat and placed it in my garage with everything else. It has never been used and is in mint condition. Anyone interested in purchasing it let me know.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hope you sell it! Just a bump and didn't like seeing a thread with no reply yet;)

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Do you have a picture of the mirror?

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
mirrir.jpg

Looks like the "Tower Mirror Kit" being Silver aluminum and "post mounted" goes for on Yamaha's website for $417 I would take $300 and include shipping. Thanks for your interest.

Like I said its brand new and never been used, just like my boat (for now)

I also have paypal

Last edited:

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
The mirror that comes on the 212X retails for $417.38. So $200.00 is a great deal. ...bump...

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I thought it was a lot cheaper then that. Guess I should go up to $300 including shipping. Still a great deal @300 !!