• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2013 242 Limited S Havelock, NC

Zmusclow

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello all,

I have for sale a 2013 Yamaha 242 Limited S with galvanized trailer. In great shape with only about 120 hours on the engines. Serviced regularly. I have flushed the engines and washed after every use with salt away or products from “the salty captain”. Has served my family of 7 great with room for guests as well. Only reason for selling is my kids want to get dirt bikes and I can’t swing both. I have both the boat and trailer titles in hand.

Boat includes the following:
-Dual batteries w/ house and start disconnects
-Onboard dual battery charger/ maintainer
-Cobra fins for low speed maneuverability
-Garmin 73SV is chart plotter w/ transducer
-2 anchors
-Bumpers and dock lines
-Lifejackets
-Tube w/ tow rope
-Engine flush and salt wash from “the salty captain” and the mixer.

I just ordered 4 new radial trailer tires that will be here thus week, and a new Bimini top that should be here by mid to end of March.

Located in Havelock, North Carolina

text 252-six seven zero- 5 two 7 seven for more information

$41,500 or best offer

Attachments