• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 AR190 SeaDek install

dscable

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought I would show some shots of an older AR190 with a new SeaDek install. There didn't seem to be many available pics when I was searching and researching colors and patterns.

Attachments

apricetx1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, looks great! Just ordered the full kit for my 2015 AR190 so having these pics will be really helpful when I start the install!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looks great! :winkingthumbsup"

Did you do it yourself?

Jim

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks good! Cant wait to get mine in from the group buy. Really transforms the boat👍

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought I would show some shots of an older AR190 with a new SeaDek install. There didn't seem to be many available pics when I was searching and researching colors and patterns.
Looks like a whole new boat.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, I did it myself. It's a pretty easy install!
The pieces I got were plain, bummer.
I did have him make me gunwhale top section. He has template if you want to finish look

Attachments