• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2013 AR240 California ECM Needed

Stif1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2013 AR240 SXT1800BLMP AR240-CA F3H 0720226 - the ECM is bad on the port side and I need a new one. Since this is a California boat with different emissions the ECM part number is 6DE-8591A-01-00. The problem is there are none in the states only 2 in Japan and it’s 8 weeks min for the part to arrive. OEM sites show they are in stock but when you actually call they don’t have it.
Couple questions -
Does anyone happen to have one I can buy or even use for a short time to confirm this will solve the issue. We swapped with starboard side ECM and it corrected the port side so we believe this will fix the issue but would like to run on both engines for a period of time to confirm.
The none California ECM is available and in stock 6AP-8591A-30-00. If I put this ECM in this boat will it run correctly or will there be issues with all of the sensors if they are also different for California boat?
I assume if it will will work without an issue the engines will run differently but I don’t know for sure.
Anyone with knowledge that could help or if anyone has a good ECM part 6DE-8591A-01-00 I would appreciate hearing from you.

Back