• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Boat 2013 Yamaha SX 240 for sale New Jersey

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

link to add .. great boat ! no issues alot of upgrades inquire for details

Thank you . Yes it is my boat

My kids are getting older and enjoy fishing i am looking to segway into an FSH model .. other than that she has been and still is great . no room for 2 boats at moment only one . she is paid off no notes outstanding .

If you know this boat and model year you l know its insanely fast vs even the new supercharged models .. the reason being it is only 3200 lbs has the same 1.8l engines as even up till the 2023 models . The hole shot on this boat is unmatched and will hit 55mph in a blink .. This year model range was light enough to be super quick and best top speed at same time being good enough to handle some waves and chop .. vs the way earlier years which were too light and under powered with the mr1 engines ... the sweet spot IMO . if you are interested let me know i will send you more details of all the mods and upgrades that have been done .

all best -
Joe

Back