• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2013 YAMAHA SX240 WITH 2 NEW YAMAHA ENGINES JET BOAT OHIO 45895 $45,000 OR BEST OFFER

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2013 YAMAHA SX 240 JET BOAT . HAVE 65 - 70K IN THIS BOAT WITH THE INCLUDED PURCHASE ! 2 NEW YAMAHA 1.8 ENGINES . NOT REMAN . INSTALLED BY LOCAL YAMAHA DEALER . SENT THE JET DRIVES OUT TO IMPROS IN CALIFORNIA FOR FULL RESURFACE AND RACE POLISH WITH RACE TOLERENCE TO HOUSING . NEW BEARINGS AND GREASE . NEW $200 AIR FILTERS , CRANKCASE VENTILATION CATCH CANS ADDED SO NO HOT AIR GOING BACK TO INTAKE . GLOW SHIFT TINTED OIL PRESSURE GUAGES INSTALLED , NEW UNDERWATER NEON BLUE LED LIGHTS , NEW SOUND SYSTEM , 2X 12 INCH KICKER SUBWOOFERS WITH LIGHT UP NEON GRILLES , AND REMOT FOR THE COLORS AND PATTERNS . NEW ROCKVILLE 6 CHANNEL AMP AND 4 HIGH END POLK MARINE 6.5 REPLACED FACTORY SPEAKERS . IT THUMPS AND IS LOUD . HAS A SEPARATE BASS CONTROL KNOB . ALSO A PA MICROPHONE THAT GOES THROUGH THE SOUND SYSTEM . CLARION CD PLAYER AND A BLUETOOTH ADD ON RECIEVER SO YOU CAN CONNECT ANY I-POD OR PHONE , ALSO A CLARION REMOTE POD IN THE REAR OF THE BOAT TO CONTROL THE STEREO FROM THE REAR WHEN ON A SAND BAR. NEW YAMAHA SNAP IN CARPET LAST YEAR AND NEW YAMAHA BIMINI TOP THAT COVER ALL BACK SEATS AND DRIVER AND PASSENGER . NEW TOILET THIS YEAR . ADDED AIR HORNS COMBINED WITH FACTORY HORN . LOUD! HAVE FILLER COUSHINS FOR THE FRONT TO FILL THE WHOLE FRONT END NOT PICTURED . ALSO HAVE FACTORY TABLE THAT SLIPS IN MOUNTS FOR THE REAR SEATS OR REAR END FOR BEACHED AND HANGING LEGS IN THE WATER . BOAT HAS 401 HOURS ON IT .PORT SIDE ENGINE PROB HAS 30 HOURS ON IT INSTALLED LAST AUGUST AND STARBOARD ENGINE WAS DONE THIS YEAR AND DONE THIS AUGUST . STARBOARD PROB HAS 10 HOURS ON IT . DOUBLE AXLE TRAILER WITH BEARING BUDDIES AND SURGE BRAKES . NEW SPARE TIRE AND MATCHING RIM UNDER NEW TIRE COVER . BOAT RUNS VERY WELL WITH TOP SPEED ABOUT 54 MPH . LONG STORY SHORT I AM TAKING A BATH ON THIS ONE . IVE SPENT MORE MONEY THAN ANTICIPATED AND HATE TO LET HER GO . THE ONLY NEGATIVE I HAVE FOR THIS BOAT IS IN A FEW SPOTS IN THE RIGHT LIGHT A COUPLE SPOTS OF THE RED COULD USE A GOOD BUFFING AND THERE IS SOME GEL COAT FINE HAIR LINE CRACKS WHERE IT WAS SPRAYED TOO THICK . PURELY COSMETIC . BOAT IS SOLID AND GORGEOUS . LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS .419-516-2927 . $45,000 OR BEST OFFER

Attachments

Last edited:

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That text is very hard to read. You should re-write that in bullet points without ALL CAPS.

What are the blue filter things next to the motors?

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great looking boat! Just wondering why you had to replace the engines at 400 hrs?

buckley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
nice boat, I see you are in Auglaize County, I'm in Allen County, where do you normally take it? We started on Grand Lake beginning of season, but the blue/green algae seems to have gotten worse as the season wore on so we bailed. Now we head up to Coldwater, MI or to Alum Creek.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If anyone decides to buy this boat, I do have an OEM Yamaha black mooring cover for sale used for two months it’s brand new with poles and everything original in the box.

Disco Volante

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Why did both motors fail so early?

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry guys for the late response . I didn't get any emails like I usually do saying I got a reply . So to answer your questions I bought the boat in the height of COVID from Indiana . Pinecrest marina . Wasn't supposed to leave the state and couldn't get out on the lake for a test . So it ran on muffs just fine . Brought it home and it blew out a spark plug.. put in helicoil and it threw a rod . Took to my marina spend a day cause Pinecrest said they would work with me and they don't work on jet boats . Inspection camera revealed port engine had bent valves and starboard had one cylinder low compression but ran good . Opted for 2 reman SBT engines . Big mistake . They got me one that worked but couldn't get me a good second one . So I got everything new Yamaha from riva racing and got one good SBT. And one Yamaha . This year rolls around and I lost oil pressure on the SBT . NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN . they are jokers . Sold the SBT engine and put together another new Yamaha and had my marina put it in . Why were the engines problematic ? Only thing I can think is previous owner traded it in to Pinecrest marine and possibly Pinecrest didn't winterize it over winter . Pinecrest did cut me a check for 9 k but it didn't go far enough . Long story short I have an extremely bad taste in my mouth with this boat but couldn't sell it till it was right . I will not let someone else go through what I did. It's right now and ready for a new home . I'm gonna cut my losses now and go back to a stern drive . We boat at grand lake st. Mary's which is just down the road . I'm gonna take a huge loss but there's nothing I can really do about it but just move on .

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The boat is pretty good looking thanks for the compliment . I've spent alot of time making everything right and tight . I truly believe whoever buys this boat will be very happy and have a hastle free boating experience

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That text is very hard to read. You should re-write that in bullet points without ALL CAPS.

What are the blue filter things next to the motors?
Blue filters are catch cans . The crankcase ventilation is removed from the intake and capped off . So no hot air goes back to intake . Or oil film . It's caught in the blue catch cans

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
nice boat, I see you are in Auglaize County, I'm in Allen County, where do you normally take it? We started on Grand Lake beginning of season, but the blue/green algae seems to have gotten worse as the season wore on so we bailed. Now we head up to Coldwater, MI or to Alum Creek.
We go to grand lake st .Mary's . Used to go to Indian lake but the weeds are thick this fall .

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sorry guys for the late response . I didn't get any emails like I usually do saying I got a reply . So to answer your questions I bought the boat in the height of COVID from Indiana . Pinecrest marina . Wasn't supposed to leave the state and couldn't get out on the lake for a test . So it ran on muffs just fine . Brought it home and it blew out a spark plug.. put in helicoil and it threw a rod . Took to my marina spend a day cause Pinecrest said they would work with me and they don't work on jet boats . Inspection camera revealed port engine had bent valves and starboard had one cylinder low compression but ran good . Opted for 2 reman SBT engines . Big mistake . They got me one that worked but couldn't get me a good second one . So I got everything new Yamaha from riva racing and got one good SBT. And one Yamaha . This year rolls around and I lost oil pressure on the SBT . NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN . they are jokers . Sold the SBT engine and put together another new Yamaha and had my marina put it in . Why were the engines problematic ? Only thing I can think is previous owner traded it in to Pinecrest marine and possibly Pinecrest didn't winterize it over winter . Pinecrest did cut me a check for 9 k but it didn't go far enough . Long story short I have an extremely bad taste in my mouth with this boat but couldn't sell it till it was right . I will not let someone else go through what I did. It's right now and ready for a new home . I'm gonna cut my losses now and go back to a stern drive . We boat at grand lake st. Mary's which is just down the road . I'm gonna take a huge loss but there's nothing I can really do about it but just move on .
Fuck Pinecrest they are a joke. Got my pontoon from them a few years back, the salesman was a sneaky snake SOB...lol

Brandon neidemire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ya the owner is who I dealt with . Was very nice but this whole situation went down badly . Of everything I bought in my life this boat is the worst I've gotten screwed on . This boat now is one bad mother and ready for enjoyment ! No thanks to Pinecrest or SBT !! everyone stay away from SBT !! .