• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 212ss Port side seat

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Trying to figure out if there is any height adjustment in the passenger side seat on a ‘14 212ss. Mine seems to sit really high, and even if a 5’6 person like my wife, their head is way up over the windshield. I tried to see if I could adjust the seat height, but was unsuccessful; I need to find my manual and see how they adjust. If it does adjust, there is only maybe 1.5-2” more that it can go down it seems by eyeballing it...

Thanks

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can you Swap it for the drivers side?

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Can you Swap it for the drivers side?
Maybe... I just have to figure out the seat mounts first... ;-) Have not had any time to even get out there to see how it adjusts. Hopefully this weekend. I have a few things I am gonna try to get done on the trailer with the lights, so will probably dive in to it then. That is if it isn’t too cold. We have gotten a cold snap here in north TX...

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well, based on what I am reading, it seems that all of the SS models and I think some ( maybe all?) SX models have the passenger seat elevated. Not optimum, but we can deal with it...