• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2014 AR192 - Long Island, NY

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
**Update: Starting October 29th, the boat will be shrinkwrapped and in winter storage until April 31st.

$24000 - 2014 AR192 supercharged approximately 230 hours. Top speed approx 48mph. Always trailered. Never stayed in the water over night. Always flushed, cleaned, and covered after use. (Included is OEM Yamaha mooring cover) More than $5k in mods was done to the boat. I'm selling because I am going to live abroad for some time. If it doesn’t sell by December, then the boat will go to storage and listed again in the spring.

This boat is perfect for a family that wants to get into water sports. I’m including a 2 person tube, a 1-person tube, and a wakeboard at my asking price. Also included is a table, bumpers, ropes, life vests, spot light, water shoes, flares etc everything that you need for the water. Included is a bow cushion to make the front into a space to lay down.

For an extra $500, I can include a full grilling setup: Stainless steel leg, magma grill, cutting board, and all accessories. Then you can put the table in the center of the boat and grill on the back. I paid $1500 for this entire set up.

Bow cushion
Yamaha OEM mooring cover
4x Kenwood speakers
JL Audio 5-channel amplifier
Kicker 8" Subwoofer Tube
Clarion CM1624TS 6.5" Tower Speakers with RGB Clarion Remote at drivers seat
Upgraded Clarion stereo
LED Mast Light
Aftermarket pump cone (not lucky 13, its another brand named RD or something)
Steering fins (I can’t remember the name)
Seadek Cockpit + Swim platform
2 battery with switch on board 2 battery charger
OEM Yamaha Brackets at cockpit and swim platform for table
OEM Stainless steel leg for table OEM Yamaha Table Wakeboard mount at tower
Wakeboard mirror at tower RGB around the boat (some of the lights are out, but can be easily fixed. I have extra LED strip)
Marine flood light at tower with dimmer switch
Upgraded intercooler from AR195
garmin navigation
new jack on the trailer
stolz bow roller on trailer
galvanized trailer
new bimini cover
Spare tire + bracket on trailer
I'm including an extra impeller, some oil, life vests, ropes, bumpers, 2 anchors, etc.

The boat isn't perfect. The seats are 7/10 with some small stains, stitching coming apart on 1 cushion, and a poorly repaired 1" tear on the rear platform backrest. Exterior is 9/10 with some small scratches. Mechanics are 10/10, no issues and always winterized and shrink wrapped.

5768.JPEG
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3949.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3952.JPG
IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3957.JPG
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3959.JPG
IMG_3960.JPG
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG

IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3978.JPGIMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3980.JPG
IMG_3984.JPG

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Those foreign girls finally got to you huh?

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You could say that lol. Ultimate goal: leave Long Island. Remote work starts a new chapter in my life and now it’s about choosing the country that we want to go. Im already talking about buying a new ar195 after some years and when I have some property to keep it.

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hope you get your price, as that will make me feel like I got a smokin' deal on mine!

I enjoyed living in Long Island, but there did come a time to leave.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The price is definitely in-line with what I have been seeing.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I hope you get your price, as that will make me feel like I got a smokin' deal on mine!
The price is set to the market and considers all the mods added. Price is negotiable if someone wants to take it before I pay storage/winterization. Otherwise I will wait until the spring.

I enjoyed living in Long Island, but there did come a time to leave.
That time comes when we see the property taxes.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bump. Price negotiable. Boat is going to storage soon then will be listed again sometime in April/May when I return to the usa.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bump. I added a lot of pictures of all the good and all the bad. I reached the 30 picture limit so lmk if you want to see more. I decided to include everything A to Z that a new boater would need to go on the water. Also including a lot of extras.

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bump. Boat is getting shrinkwrapped and put into winter storage on October 29th and will be off the market until April 31st 2022.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Price reduced 1 final time before going to storage. $24,000

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boat is in storage, but I can arrange to sell the boat before I leave on December 27. Then it will be listed again in April

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bump. I’ll be in NY from march 26 until April 11. I will go to the storage unit and prepare everything for sale and have a clean title ready. If you’re interested, you can reserve it with a deposit.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am speechless... this boat has not sold yet.
I just saw your ad and thinking about it, not that I need a third fourth boat, lol, she would come along with a divorce lawyer.

GLWS - Spring around the corner, she will be gone in no time. Beautiful boat, great package, I still miss my 2012 SX190!

--

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am speechless... this boat has not sold yet.
I just saw your ad and thinking about it, not that I need a third fourth boat, lol, she would come along with a divorce lawyer.

GLWS - Spring around the corner, she will be gone in no time. Beautiful boat, great package, I still miss my 2012 SX190!

--
A lot of people aren't liking that im +5000 miles away and 1 guy thought that I was a scammer lol. I'm sure it will sell when I arrive and i'll be sad to see it go. I hope that in some years that I can buy another!

Is it impossible to edit the original post after some time? I need to update the availability.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
If you starting getting to a point where you need a quick sale, I would consider driving up and paying cash. The price would need to be quite lower though.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A lot of people aren't liking that im +5000 miles away and 1 guy thought that I was a scammer lol. I'm sure it will sell when I arrive and i'll be sad to see it go. I hope that in some years that I can buy another!

Is it impossible to edit the original post after some time? I need to update the availability.
Okay, that makes more sense now! "I'm stationed overseas..." shtick, lol. No wonder people walked.

I see slightly newer 190s going for close to 40k... nuts. This 192 should be a quick sell, 19ft yammies really need supercharger, that was one thing about my 190 I did not love. I may get another 19 in the future, will definitely be a 192/195.

--

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
yes. A lot of ppl starting to message me since March 1. I'll PM you