• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2014 SX190 NJ $22000 OBO 170Hrs

Emptytemples

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello All,

Looking to see if anyone is interested in or knows of anyone looking to buy a SX. I'm the second owner and bought the bought with roughly 35 hours in 2018 if I can remember correctly. The boat is in nice shape but of course there is some wear and tear. It is washed after every use, oil changed and fogged after every season, flushed after every use and has been well taken care of. I have the carpets and two piece cover as well as one piece Yamaha premium mooring cover. The top end was rebuilt in 2020. I sucked up a bag in the bay and broke the timing chain, they ended up rebuilding the top end. Have receipts for $7177.00. Hull is in perfect shape. . The only reason i'm selling is upgraded to 250.
Added/aftermarket parts
Enrock Amplifier (bluetooth compatible)
4 new kicker speakers
two fishing rod cupholders
The trailer was just rewired last year because some mice got in the frame and ate the wiring.
New rear LED lights installed when it was re-wired
Spare tire carrier with new tire
Yamaha premium mooring cover
Garmin gps

$22,000 or best offer.

Will give to dealer to broker if I can't get any bites in the next few weeks. If anyone knows anyone looking for entry level boat, let them know!

Attachments

Last edited:

Emptytemples

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Reduced to $22,000 or best offer. If anyone knows anyone looking for 19 footer, let me know or have them contact me! Thanks everyone.

BTW hav gotten a few inquiries on Marketplace. None with offers yet an have gotten more scams from boattrader than anywhere else.

Haven't gone popyachts route yet.

Jsut added to local classifieds and was going to list on Salty Dog NJ here shortly.