• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2014 Yamaha 242 Cover

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello, looking for a cover for a 2014 242 Limited S. Thank you!

Rodder77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks, trying to source a used one first

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good morning I have a brand-new cover in the box with never used poles for your boat. I use it maybe for 2 to 3 months and everything is still in the box reason I’m selling it is because I put a tower on my boat I did post pictures on here if you can’t find them please let me know I can send you pictures. Thank you

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good morning I have a brand-new cover in the box with never used poles for your boat. I use it maybe for 2 to 3 months and everything is still in the box reason I’m selling it is because I put a tower on my boat I did post pictures on here if you can’t find them please let me know I can send you pictures. Thank you
Good morning, my boat has a tower as well. So this may not work. Thank you.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So you’re looking for a non-tower cover so I seen your post and I see that you posted the cover without the tower?

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So you’re looking for a non-tower cover so I seen your post and I see that you posted the cover without the tower?
I'm not sure where you saw that. I posted about the cover and bimini top for a 2014 242 Limited S. I'm new to yamaha jet boats, but I believe tower is standard on the 242 Limited S.

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Still looking, the one I recently purchased is for the 2015 and newer model. Looking for a 2014 cover with tower.

The 2015 and new cover is for sale if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

jpuma

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I need a 242 limited non tower cover anyone have a used one?

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have I did post it on here. Let me know if your interested.

jpuma

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well the cover was use only for two months it’s brand new OEM in the box the polls were never used or use the old polls from my last cover those covers are going for about $850right now I’m asking $700 and the purchaser pay the shipping. Please let me know.