• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR210 Port Motor overheat

Seagar Lounger

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello Everyone,

I've got a 2015 AR210 with the LAT1100B motors, my port motor has started overheating even during the flush (after about ten minutes). I've switched the temp sensors and removed the thermostats, same result. Any help would be appreciated.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had a similar isssue with my 2012 early last season. Turns out I needed to have the engine pulled and the water jackets manually cleaned due to blockages. I still had water coming out of the telltale/pisser, but from what the mechanic mentioned is that the design of the MR1 allows hot water to get trapped by the anode/engine temp sensor. The first sign of build up was when I had the anodes replaced and there was visible corrosion/build up inside the block.
I’m the 2nd owner and can’t speak to how the initial owner flushed, but I routine flush with salt away.

I know that’s not the answer you are probably hoping for. The other thing you can do is get the YDS software and check what sensor is throwing the code. Its its the one you already replaced then its probably an issue with the cooling water circulating.

Wish you luck!