• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Rotax 200 HP Supercharger slip

superboop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Has anyone actually had their supercharger slip? I don't have prior history on my boat and it has 525 hours. Right now if I go full throttle both engines run up to 8k rpm but after about 20 seconds the starboard engine cuts to service engine soon and flashes the fault code PO127:

I am trying to figure out if my supercharger is starting to slip or if its something different?

superboop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
This was fixed by a intake temp sensor fyi.