• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2015 Yamaha 212x for sale reduced price 40,000 MN

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m really leaning towards making a move to Moomba. There boats look great and it sounds like people here with them are raving! We got a chance to ride in a friend of a friends today and blew our 212x away. We can surf ropeless behind our 212, but the Moomba set up was 1/2 the set up time. Just trying to gauge interest/value.

The details:
2015 Yamaha 212x
About 110 hours (will continue to use)
Yamaha now/cockpit snap cover
Cobra fins
Perfect Pass
Upgraded ballast bags
400 each port/starboard w/ quick connect fittings
750 center locker with quick connect fittings
Custom transom bag
Overside pump
Few extra seadek pieces
JL Audio stereo
M880 tower speakers
4 pairs of M3 650 speakers
JL Audio 10” IB sub
JL Audio M800v2 amp
JL Audio M600 amp

I was thinking a listing price of 42,500. Thoughts??

Thanks!!

Attachments

Last edited:

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I moved from Yamaha to Moomba last year and absolutely love it.

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What model Moomba did you go with? I liked the mojo a lot looks/options wise. The new kayian has peaked my interest now as well. We rode on a max the other day... I initially ruled that one out without the gator step wall thru on the sun pad, but now they added that for the 2020s! So many good choices. Don’t get me wrong we love our Yamaha, but the surf set up time takes me awhile to get set up... now I know I could add a few pumps and thru hull fittings to greatly speed the fill times up and that’s definitely an option that’s why I’m just trying to get outside opinions... and see what a used 15 212x is even worth... the dealership didn’t offer much on the trade in value but openly said they don’t deal a lot with jet boats and don’t really know the market

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That’s about what they go for. With all the add one it should be able to sale for that.

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I got a Helix, which fit both our boat dock and my wife's budget. 😀 It's definitely not the jack of all trades like the Yamaha, but for watersports there is no comparison.

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My wife and I talked about it last night and we are going to actually list our 212x. We will list it here, on Facebook and Craigslist. Asking $42,500 or best offer. If we can sell it we will probably buy at the boat show this winter, if not we’ll probably spend some money at wakemakers to speed up the ballast fill times!

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Try listing it on all the surrounding cities near you” 300-400 mile radius” Craig’s list-

Also list things in the bottom of the Craig’s list post “ Key words” so when people search those words it pops up on the search list.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Did you do the multiple Listings on Craig’s list? I know it takes a while to do, and often you have to change the wording up so Craig’s list will let you make multiple listings. Any hits? Best of luck with the sale.

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes I listed on a few of the larger cities. I also have a ton of key words to hopefully get it on more searches and it’s on Facebook marketplace. I haven’t had anything which I thought seems weird. I thought it was a good price for age/condition/upgrades. We’ll see hasn’t been too good of a summer up here in MN. May just have to wait until spring.

Thanks for your tips tho!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length