• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Yamaha AR192 air/oil filter

Hockeyguy1960

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Was wondering on my Yamaha AR192 if I should replace air filter or anything similar to look for on the supercharged engine…oil looks clean changed last year limited boat use last summer but never checked any air filters…any thoughts on maintenance before use this summer? First time jet boat owner…

Attachments

• AD7D78A8-25EA-476B-BABA-83ABF9D562D7.jpeg
    AD7D78A8-25EA-476B-BABA-83ABF9D562D7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
We were always suggested to replace if it sat for longer periods of time without use, I don't know if that was more preventative maintenance or just being over cautionary but it couldn't hurt to be sure.

I just blow those out with the compressor until they clearly need to be replaced.
I think I saturated mine when fogging my engine. Do you think the air compressor would clean it or should I just buy a new one?

Back