• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Boat 2015 Yamaha SX190 for Sale in Orlando Florida - Asking $22495

jbellon_sx190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This boat is in excellent condition and has been garage kept since I've owned it for the last 5 years. Title in hand. I have only put 127 hours on this boat and selling because I rarely use it and want my garage back. Don't let that fool you though, I am an avid boater and have taken care of this boat extremely well. Has Garmin GPS with charts and active tracking, anchor, all vests needed, ropes, bumpers, tools kit and paddle. Boat bottom acid wash and re-gelcoat just completed this month. All scratches (from sandbars and beaching removed and bottom looks like brand new though it was only minors scratches to repair). New Diehard marine battery last month, new Bimini top, steering cable, bilge pump, throttle cable, engine compartment soundproofing, rear deck non slip decking on both tiers in back last season and new engine in 2019 that only has about 150 hours on it (bought with new engine). Trailer in great shape, new tires last year with spare and mount, new urethane roller to stop scratching as well. Foldable tongue allows me to store in my normal sized garaged. Comes with 7 pin to 4 pin adapter as well. The boat runs and rides like a dream. More pics to come, ask any questions you want. If the ad is up, boat is still for sale.

Attachments

• WK0.jpg
    WK0.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 11
  • WK1.jpg
    WK1.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 12
  • WK2.jpg
    WK2.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 11
  • WK3.jpg
    WK3.jpg