• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Yamaha SX192 SVHO Intercooler

JamesBrose

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hoping for some assistance. I recently purchased a 2015 Yamaha SX 192. I will be picking it up soon and I am always looking for must haves and upgrades. I have read many posts about “heat soak”. Hoping for some assistance to track down the appropriate SVHO intercooler as that will be one of my first upgrades but then looking for any additional must haves. Honestly my plan is to run it this year while I wait for a 2022 AR210 but I still want my 2015 to run as good as possible while I have it.

Hi and welcome.

I would look at Fizzle IC with BOV
Will keep SC clutch from premature wear when coming off the throttle.

Make sure to tap for vacuum line vs T'ing in MAP sensor.
Also, the ribbon delete is a good mod to do if you haven't already.

Greenhulk has 10% off through their store which may help wallet.

Hi and welcome.

I would look at Fizzle IC with BOV
Will keep SC clutch from premature wear when coming off the throttle.

Make sure to tap for vacuum line vs T'ing in MAP sensor.
Also, the ribbon delete is a good mod to do if you haven't already.

Greenhulk has 10% off through their store which may help wallet.

I haven’t picked up the boat yet. Pick her up Thursday so I will have to check and see if prior owners made any modifications (doubtful). From what I have been reading IC is a must do out of the gates. Found a few on eBay but before I bought anything I figured I’d check online forums.

Not new to boating, however this will be my first one owning. Using this as a test run for my family to see if we will use it enough to justify bigger/badder/better.

Not much circulating cool air in engine compartment or risk water intrusion if you start cutting holes in boat

Dont understand how skis dont hydrolock with the way they try to get more air in engine.

Remember SC runs on premium gas and likes to empty gas tank if running full throttle or towing.

Definitely a fun ski but I think the twin NA1.8 boat is the best engine combo .
Too bad not available in a 19'

What all do you have done to yours?
Blow off valve, oil catch can, and K&N filter. That's it. Got the ideas from a thread on here called "listen up svho owners". Check the thread out, tons of info

Buy Fizzle as it is made for SVHO
No re piping required

Last edited:
so I’m confused as to which one to buy, what type of wave runner engine am I looking for when I buy from any websites?!

so I’m confused as to which one to buy, what type of wave runner engine am I looking for when I buy from any websites?!

Go to fizzle factory website. Buy directly from them. Call them if you have any questions

No I get that bro, but I have a 2016 SX192 supercharged 1.8

idk the engine model or wave runner that has the same engine in it as mine does. So I’m sketch about buying something I’m not 100% on

All ski and boat SC 1.8 are the same and have same mount to cylinder head

You need IC to fit same mounting holes on cylinder head

No I get that bro, but I have a 2016 SX192 supercharged 1.8

idk the engine model or wave runner that has the same engine in it as mine does. So I’m sketch about buying something I’m not 100% on

It fits all SC ski and boats 2008+ in last line in description box.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 4.44.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 4.44.25 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Back