• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2015 Yamaha SX192 <VA>

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2015 Yamaha SX192
Supercharged 1.8L
159 Hours
Garage Kept

Trailer:
Shorelander Galvanized trailer
Spare tire
LED lighting
Boat Buckle G2 straps
Stoltz Roller

Boat Mods/Extras:
Nearly new Yamaha black mooring cover
Jet boat pilot Thrust Vectors & Lateral Thruster (helps with low speed maneuvering)
Cobra lock for cleanout plug
Seadek cockpit kit (flooring)
SVHO Intercooler upgrade with factory lines
Clarion radio with small marine AMP for factory speakers
Lowrance elite 5 GPS Fish finder, I use it for mapping only.
Coast guard kit (Life jackets, fire extingisher, flares etc)
(4) Black fenders
(4) Yamaha Docklines
Battery tender

Boat issues:
Missing a single cup holder beauty ring (they are on back order but $6)
Exterior has a minor scratch here and there from use but nothing major. (See photos)
Scratches on bottom of boat from loading and unloading on trailer bunks.(See photos)

I'm the original owner of this boat and it's been trouble free, the boat was purchased in October 2015 and has been stored inside my garage since November 2016. The boat is fun, fast and has tons of storage for a 19' boat. It comfortably fits 6 adults and has a coast guard rating of 8. The boat will run 50mph in optimum conditions and 45ish loaded down, plenty of power. I just changed the engine oil and filter, it's ready to run. The boat has about 50/50 use of fresh and salt water, I flushed the engine religiously with salt away after every saltwater outing. Test ride for serious buyers, if you're unfamiliar with jet boats I'm happy to give you a run down of operation so some of their unique qualities. I'm looking to get into another boat I can fish out of. The boat does have a lein on it.

$28,500

Posted on C/L and Facebook more photos there -https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1244138709738573

Attachments

Last edited:

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whoops sorry, copy and pasted my ad which had the price listed.

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lowered price, may need to wait until spring :)

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score